Carpenter Consulting / IMSA Poland is a trusted advisor of recognized international and Polish companies in the field of recruitment and building competences of the management and managerial staff. As a partner of the international organization IMSA International Executive Search, we recruit management staff in 24 countries around the world.
Currently we lead the recruitment projects for one of the 20. biggest software houses in the world according to the new project they fulfil for their Client, which is international giant in life sciences / health care industry.
We are searching for a specialists, able to fulfil the role of the:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Germany (Schleswig-Holstein or Baden-Wurttemberg)
Ireland (Limerick or Cork)
Italy (Rome or Pomezia)
Switzerland (Schaffhausen or Solothurn)
What You will do:
• Work with end users to support existing manufacturing IT applications,
• Apply understanding of application and system integration requirements,
• Provide MES support in the factory in a 24/7 fast moving environment,
• Own, Support, and iterate models in Manufacturing Execution System to develop and optimize manufacturing process flows,
• Engage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to assure change and configuration documentation is accurate and complete, all relevant documentation is included, and appropriate implementation strategies and validation activities have been completed,
• Review and monitor implementation activities to ensure the change has been completed properly,
• Responsible for the accuracy of system data through process evaluation and validation,
• Able to work independently and requires minimal guidance to perform required tasks,
• 2-4 years Technical background in manufacturing, preferably in a life sciences, diagnostic, and/or medical device environment,
• Exposure in working with COTS MES (Camstar, WERUM, Rockwell) as well as home grown application built on .Net, Java,
• Experience in configuration management, operations, and/or quality within a regulated industry,
• Experience in computer system and manufacturing validations,
• 2+ years of experience in the development of GUI/web-based applications using the Microsoft Visual Studio development suite using C#, .NET technologies and technical competence with HTML/CSS/Jscripts,
• Must have experience in API development, Web API, Web Services and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture),
• Must have programming experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL. Includes writing SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers, performance tuning and knowledge of data retrieval techniques with ADO.NET, ODBC, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for Report generation. Experience with MySQL, Linux is a plus. SQL database administration experience is a plus,
• Exposure in troubleshooting with PLC and SCADA environment,
Required knowledge of foreign languages:
Belgium – English and French or Dutch
Germany - German
Ireland - English
Italy - Italian
Netherlands - Dutch
Switzerland - German
• Contract: permanent contract or B2B,
• 6.000-8.000 EUR / per month gross salary (depends on Candidate’s experience),
• opportunity to gain experience in one of the largest corporations in the world,
• the opportunity to work in one of the selected countries,
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at the following link:
In relation to the EU regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR), Carpenter Consulting took actions aimed at adapting internal processes to the requirements of the new law. At the indicated address, we have prepared a set of information for you, which will allow you to read the principles of personal data protection at Carpenter Consulting in a transparent way.
Zapytaj o cenę!
Zapytaj o cenę!